Wednesday, July 24, 2013

new layouts and a little more

I've been a really busy girl! I know I say that a lot, but it's true. LOL Today I spent the entire day kitting a class that I'm teaching at Ever After Scrapbooks this weekend. It's such a fun project and I'm debuting it there.
I've been gone a lot. Luckily, my last trip was for fun, and I took my little Sierra with me. I'm excited to be taking her on another one next month!!
During my last trip, I created a lot of pages using pictures that I took. You can see some of the pictures in my previous post. Here are the rest of the layouts I did.
Most of these are using Fancy Pants designs. I used the same line to show how you could make each layout look different!
This first one was one that I made for a challenge with Gina. We started the challenge one of the last times I was there. We each have to have three rules. A few of the things we had to do to the layout were: use two pictures, use a template, use a punch and create a banner.


This next one is one I love because of the picture. I love these girls! They are so much fun! I used my glaze pen to write the word FRIENDS.


This one is using an Echo Park line. I had a lot of extras and I used them all to create this layout.

This one I love because of the saying. As soon as I found it I had to use it. I love using these chipboard letters by Maya Road.
 
thanks for looking. Please feel free to leave me a comment. Have a great day!
Hugs,


2 comments:

Lisa Parker said...

Your so talented and have a gift for creativity.

Gina Lideros said...

These layout would look a whole lot better with me in them. Totally kidding!!! I love them all and I loved spending time with you!