Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A weekend of FUN!

I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with family over the weekend. We attended two very special events.
 
My beautiful niece Alyssa graduated from college so her family threw her a party. Here are some pictures from this beautiful day.

 
My kiddos! Love them so much!


 
 
The next day we went to the wedding of my cousin Vincent and his wife Tracy.
It was such a beautiful wedding! The venue was GORGEOUS!
My son wanted to dress up. He looked so handsome! So did my girls!!
 


Angel and Christian celebrated their anniversary on that day as well!! So awesome!


The boys looked so adorable in matching outfits.

 
Sierra and Tanner

I love creating classes! So excited to be teaching a lot of these and others at stores all over!!
 

 
Thanks for looking!! I appreciate you coming over.
Hugs,
 

1 comments:

Gina Lideros said...

Gorgeous family pics :)